Summit Focus delivers end to end event management services with years of experience offering event delivery solutions, marketing and PR, a track record of client satisfaction and a passion for events that contribute to the growth and business objectives of our client organisations.
We are now partner of choice for a number of tier one membership and professional services organisations, the SME sector, charity organisations and community groups; and we have built up a particular expertise in event management within the financial services arena.
Register your interest in our events here
We offer our clients a suite of event management options from our expertise managing international industry conferences, company meetings, client & management seminars, charity fundraisers and corporate celebrations as well as our offer of innovative bespoke marketing solutions.
a full service conference management provider from conception to completion:
- we assist in programme development
- we source and engage leading industry relevant speakers
- we secure the event sponsorship
- we plan, promote and produce the event
an ad hoc bespoke contract based resource for your in-house requirements:
- annual and inhouse conferences and client seminars
- internal board or management meetings
- team building and staff training
a full (or part) service external marketing department to your organisation:
- we plan the marketing strategy appropriate to your organisation needs
- we promote your brand/organisation per the strategy
- we produce the targeted results
“We were delighted with the success of our 2013 MBAAI national conference. The Summit Focus team pulled together many of the speakers and sponsorship support to develop the relevant programme content and their strategy to create an alliance with other Associations such as the Corporate Governance Association of Ireland (CGAI) worked well to further support programme content. But of course, it was the extensive marketing arm of their organisation that significantly augmented our attendee levels.” Robert Cooper, President, MBA Association of Ireland